DPD Advisory Committee Role
Role of the DPD advisory committee:
The DPD seeks advice on an ongoing basis from the Advisory Committee that is composed of professional educators, dietetic practitioners, other professional representatives from business and industry, a recent graduate from the program, and a senior dietetic student. The committee meets annually to review the didactic program.
Objectives of the advisory committee include:
- Review current DP curriculum related to student course evaluations.
- Review recruiting, admission, and selection procedures for students.
- Review evaluation data from graduates.
- Plan program modifications as proposed by students and recommended by committee.
- Review registration examination results and adopts action plan as needed